Friday, January 21, 2011

Goodbye Jack!

Jack, Arkansas, Cowboy, Arkansauce, or whatever else you may had been called at while at the Fort, you are going to be missed. No one can forget the funny quotes made by you, they shall continue on forever in our memories and bring a smile to all of our faces everytime we think of you saying like "This is like one big town" as you try to describe Salt Lake City after seeing it from the first time coming down from the canyon, or when you said "From a scale of 1 to 10, I would not wear that" while talking about the headband I was about to make you. To your defense, you did wear the one I made you, I just didn't put Jack @$$ on it like I originally joked about. I know that anytime I hear anyone mentioning something about a scale of 1 to 10, I'm diffently going to think about you and the time you said that. I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life, especially after Courie's remark about "That's not how scales work, Jack." That is diffently a memory I'm going to look back on years to come. And your going away party was off the hook. I'm so glad we got to celebrate one last night with you here at the Fort. Everyone was there having a blast and it was all for you, buddy. The Fort is not going to be the same without you here. I wish you the best of luck for the surgery for your knee and hope that you have a fast healing so that you can get back on those horses and mules that are so dear to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment