Sunday, January 23, 2011

Goodbye Arty and Courie!!

Arty, you are definitely missed here at the Fort. Parties are not going to be the same without you. The halls seems so empty without your laughter echoing through them. It's a shame that you had to leave and I'm really upset that I didn't get to tell you goodbye personally. There are so many memories that everyone has that involves you. My favorite is the "Don't bring Arty to the party. Don't bring Arty to the party" rant that me and Kara said one day in Lils. It's wasn't making fun of you though. Just another song. No party will be the same without you there. I don't know what we will do for entertainment for the rest of the season. I hope that our paths cross again sometime in the future. Wish you the best of luck in California.


Courie, you are missed just as much as Arty. I don't really know what else to say. I hated that the party the night before got interrupted. I wish it went down just like Jack's. Well, maybe not just like Jack's, but at least that one wasn't interrupted. I'm so glad that I got to ride with Tiffany to take you to the airport yesterday. You are the first person I actually got to say goodbye to personally. I will never forget you, my dear friend. No one here at the Fort will ever forget you. You are one of the kindest person I've ever met. I don't think there was ever a harsh word that came from your mouth. And if there was, I never heard it. And just like with Arty, I hope that our paths will cross again sometime soon. You are a great friend and I wish you the best of luck in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment