Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goodbye Alyse, Frank, and Clayton!!!

Alyse, or Baby A, sorry that it has taken me more than a week to write my goodbye letter to you. It doesn't mean that I've missed you any less than anyone else who has left, I miss you the same. I've mainly just been too busy. I will always remember the art and crafts night with you when we made our belt buckles and the shot ski. It was soo much fun, and I'm glad that you dragged me and T-Kat with you to it. The hallways are so empty now without your singing. I think that is what I missed the most. I could always hear you and Kara singing through the wall that divided our rooms, and now it's soo different without your voice. It's actually really quiet here now without it. I wish you luck on your surgery for your collar bone and if you ever end back up in Seward this summer, you better hit me up so we can hang out! Miss you, girl!!

Frank, aka Frankzilla, I didn't really get the chance to know you, but yet, I still miss your presence here at the lodge, and even the Fort, even though you did not live here. I always heard good things about you from the servers and the kitchen staff, mostly about how you would make people sandwiches if they requested. If I had known that, I may had requested an omelet every now and then for breakfast. Lol. I do remember hanging out with you and J-Rey in the pool and that was the day I first heard that you were planning on leaving here. I still can't believe that you actually did leave though. I hear so much talk about people saying that they are leaving, but pretty much most of it is just talk and the people actual don't leave. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and hope you go back to working with cars for you said that is where your passion is.

Clayton, aka Cobra Lee (aka Kenny Chesney?), man, what can I say about you, my fellow Texas? You are missed soo much in the place. I think all of us was still hoping that you would change your mind at the last minute and stay here. At first when I heard the story about the cops thinking you were Kenny Chesney at the airport, I couldn't believe it. I was like "he does not look like him at all" and I tried to pull up a picture to prove to everyone, and sure enough, you do. Pretty much everyone here is now joking that you are really Kenny Chesney and was just here to take a break from the fame for a while. Lol. If that is true, you better give Lil' Texas an autograph. The Fort is soo quiet now without you, it's insane. It's almost like the temptation to party is gone....almost...lol. I hope you are having fun with your children, and we better hang out when I'm back in Texas for the month between here and Alaska. God Bless Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment