Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Employee Bowling Night

Last week the employees were treated to a bowling night. Everyone had a great time being able to get out of the Fort and away from the lodge for one night. Thought it did made several of us aware how close the end of the season was approaching. While there was a competition going for the girl and the guy who got the highest scores of the night, several of us was there just to have fun and not caring about the competition, myself including who bowled a high score of 66 by the end of the night. I even recall my boss telling me that he was glad that I work better than I bowl...but even with that, bowling was still a blast. I do, however, think we should have a Wii bowling tournament one day. Then I will bowl better than a 66. The winner of the competition was Colter for the guys and Katie for the girls, though I don't recall what the score was, but I'm betting way higher than my score. The Employee Bowling Night was a great night for us all to put aside all the stress that comes with each of our own individual jobs and just relax and have fun together as a family...which is exactly what we all have become. I had a blast this winter getting to know every single person that works here at the lodge and it's going to be hard to say goodbye next month. I hope that we all stay in touch and that one day our paths will cross once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment